I love you I love you

hello I'm fine, I know you're fine I know very well, you know I was thinking about you and I decided to write to you today I don't know where to start, - a little laugh - woow it would be amazing that these emotions were expressed at the time of writing a text via the internet, and that's exactly where it all starts, -let's go back to the past- i was about to open facebook and I have a friend request that I accept correctly well and I write a message, my message was taken very well and I have a response right away we talked a little and I make a couple of comments that I could describe them like this, let's imagine a light bulb to turn it on correctly we use electric energy, now let's imagine two energy currents that if they connect directly to each other they make a scratch bumm, it would be impossible for them to show that light bulb

Comments

Popular Posts