I love you I love you


but let's see how I can be very well, we can also be very bad... and that's precisely where we have to take a look at our relationship and especially at ourselves, how are we feeling about the world? and to the imformation that comes from him.
  let's take an example, let's talk about jealousy, that happens very commonly at the stage of falling in love where everything is very beautiful and everything, 
let's imagine a couple of guys who are dating and who carry part of their relationship via mobile, today a very popular app like wathssap and suddenly he or she stops answering the menus, but is still online.
 then the other party may get thoughts of the type, and if he is with another person and he no longer loves me, and that is so strong that it reaches the point that we begin to devalue ourselves so much until we lose our very security,
 we can imagine a movie that seems so real, the problem is when we make those beliefs and take them as true.
 we get in a bad mood, they talk to us and we respond in a bad way we may be getting a thousand ideas why he doesn't respond to my messages if he is online.

then at the end of the day he or she replies the message with a HELLO
and you quickly with the question where are you? why didn't you answer my messages I feel like you don't love me anymore
and the other part without fully understanding, responds to him
sorry, but I've been working all day and I'm really tired, and that's where we need to pay attention, 
that means that all this time I've been wrong and you've just gone out to work. 

I think it is very important to be able to understand a little bit about this, just like the heart
 the function of the brain is to think, we can not control that our heart stops pumping blood ho that our lungs stop catching air
  it is impossible that we can control that, what we can do is understand that they are only mental images,
 that many times they do not come even a little closer to reality... ...

Comments

Popular Posts